We have all the equipment required for a modern veterinary practice to enable its vets to provide top quality care to their patients.
The original part of the Holmer Surgery building houses our reception and consulting rooms. The original building was extended to more than double in size in 2003, to accommodate our purpose-built veterinary hospitalisation, treatment, surgical and imaging areas.
We are proud to offer
- 24 hour emergency service
- Separate cat and dog wards, and a further isolation/infectious ward;
- A surgical theatre fully equipped for all soft-tissue and orthopaedic surgical needs;
- Modern veterinary anaesthetics, using the best medications to make your pet's procedure as safe as possible;
- Digital radiography for modern x-rays;
- High-quality ultrasonography, for pregnancy diagnosis, illness investigations, and echocardiography;
- A veterinary dental suite for preventative and remedial work;
- An in-house laboratory which offer blood analysis, urine analysis, microscopy, and bacterial/fungal cultures - we can have many results back from your pet the same day;
- A well stocked pharmacy, providing immediate access to a wide range of veterinary medications;
- A large, free car park.