We have all the equipment required for a modern veterinary practice to enable its vets to provide top quality care to their patients.
The original part of the Holmer Surgery building houses our (currently being-extended) waiting room and our consulting rooms. The original building was extended to more than double in size in 2003, to accommodate our purpose-built veterinary hospitalisation, treatment, surgical and imaging areas.
We are proud to offer
- 24 hour emergency service
- Separate cat and dog wards, and a further isolation/infectious ward;
- A surgical theatre fully equipped for all soft-tissue and orthopaedic surgical needs;
- Modern veterinary anaesthetics, using the best medications to make your pet's procedure as safe as possible;
- Digital radiography for modern x-rays;
- High-quality ultrasonography, for pregnancy diagnosis, illness investigations, and echocardiography;
- A veterinary dental suite for preventative and remedial work;
- An in-house laboratory which offer blood analysis, urine analysis, microscopy, and bacterial/fungal cultures - we can have many results back from your pet the same day;
- A well stocked pharmacy, providing immediate access to a wide range of veterinary medications;
- A large, free car park.